I would like to leave with you 3 wonderful verses found in the letter to the Christians at Rome and chapter 15. They all concern our wonderful God and are directed at you personally:
- Verse 5 Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus …
- Verse 13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Verse 33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.
However you are feeling today, whatever circumstances or situations you come into, God is sufficient.
- You need patience, God is the God of patience.
- You need comfort, and how sad our lives can become. God is the God of comfort.
- You need hope; certainly many things around us can fill us with despair. God is the God of hope.
- You need peace; yes we all do. God is the God of peace.
And still there is more. For God will give His patience, His comfort, His hope, His peace to each of us. Yes to you today.