The Bible paints for us a thrilling picture of what it will be like to live on earth during the coming perfect reign of Jesus Christ. The last the world saw of Him was on a Roman cross. The next time they see Him will be when He returns to reign for 1,000 years: ‘Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him’, Revelation chapter 1 verse 7. He will show that God has a Man who can rule in righteousness, where all others have failed! There will be change everywhere you look:
- ‘creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption’, Romans chapter 8 verse 2;
- there will be amazing changes in the animal kingdom, Isaiah chapter 11 verses 6 & 9 – it will no longer be ‘the survival of the fittest’;
- there will be an absence of fear and war, Micah chapter 4 verses 3 & 4;
- death will be a rarity – a man will be a youth at 100 – lame, deaf & dumb will be healed – the population will explode – Isaiah chapter 65 verse20; chapter 35 verses 5-6.
- there will be economic security – ‘They shall build houses and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit thereof. They shall not build and another inhabit’, Isaiah chapter 65 verse 21.
- there will be a desire to worship – ‘many people and strong nations shall come to seek the Lord of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the Lord’, Zechariah chapter 8 verse 22.
Would you like to know more? Please contact us and we will gladly send you a Bible. We will pray for you. Come back again for another Message of Hope.